Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Comfy in Athens


What a longgggg and hot day!!!!! I have been awake since 4am this morning and still going....We had an early flight to Athens and as much as I wanted to fool myself that I would catch up with my sleep as soon as I got here, it never happened. I mean come on..I am in Athens!! How can I go to sleep when there is so much going on?? After finishing with the work part, there was only one thing I could think of! And that was going to H&M of course! It's a ritual. Landing/ work/ H&M/ eat! (yes, H&M comes before eating). However this time we were really starving so I figured I had to eat something before passing out in the changing rooms. What can I say? It's my thing..I just love that store!

Today's outfit for my trip here was super comfy. I wore my 3/4 wide legged pants and white top to keep me cool.

Gotta go....feeling way too sleepy and tired....

See you tomorrow!










Wide legged pants and top:H&M
Shoes: Forever 21 Paris
Purse: San Lorenzo-Firenze


Till the next one...




No comments:

Post a Comment