Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Monday, August 3, 2015

Mediterraneo




“Sun going down with a smile on my face, life on pause is my favorite pace…Cold drink in my hand and a breeze in the air, sitting around a fire with people who care…”

Kalimera my friends! I thought to start today’s post with an ode to summer… Every summer has its own story and this year I’m writing the new one again. On my favorite island, Mykonos because we support Greece and there is no other place I would want to be in summer! Our days get hotter and our nights get longer! Everything seems happier, brighter…more alive! How can I not choose a swimsuit with a bright color? You know by know that I love one-piece swimsuits!! So I got this one from H&M and it was love at first sight! I feel like I am in heaven…but then again aren’t I? I’m in Greece!
I told you many times and I will tell you again! Experiment with your style and do not be hesitant to try something different. Like this tropical-African scarf on my head! Play, laugh, try new things, create exotic memories…and remember to make your own tracks!!  

How can you not be happy when you are listening to this song while swimming in this water?




























Swimsuit: H&M
Hair scarf: H&M
Earrings: handmade(can be found and ordered here: https://www.facebook.com/cosijewels )



Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment