Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Retro Italian




Hello my friends! I’ve missed you. It’s been a long time since my last post…. I hope you are all enjoying the summer at last!!!! I’m sure many of you are already on vacation!
My vacation is approaching and I can’t wait! Of course I always try to make my every day feel as if I am on vacation anyway! (It’s easy to do that when you live on an island)!
Today’s post is inspired by a look that made a comeback!  Italian style with a retro touch. The chunky heels, the bohemian blouse and the bright tassel earrings are creating a combination that I absolutely love for this summer. Tassels are my favorite item of the season. You will see me wearing them on clothes, jewels, shoes, purses and more!!
Enjoy today’s song as well. Big kisses.
































Top: Vintage
Skirt: H&M
Tassel earrings: Hand made. Find them for sale in many more colors here: 
Shoes: ZARA Paris
Purse: Oysho Athens


Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment