Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Friday, August 7, 2015

Summer Colors




And yes, here comes again my favorite triangle scarf! And yes! You can wear it in the summer too! Especially on a windy island like Mykonos! It’s perfect for your evening walks on the islands and if it’s in a bright color, it brings out your tan! Wear it with short jeans or summer light dresses and turn heads! I have to tell you that every 2 steps, there were people asking me about this scarf! And that’s how a wonderful cooperation started with one of the island’s boutiques so now you can find our scarf in HAVE2HAVE shop in the heart of Mykonos chora! Again, congrats to my cousin for her amazing creations!
Today’s outfit is very colorful! I love to match different colors that create a nice contrast. Like my yellow earrings and red gladiator sandals that look so summery with my outfit!
There are no rules when it comes to matching colors! As long as the result is nice!


I hope you are all having a great time wherever you are!


Big kiss!




















Baby blue scarf: Handmade
Shorts: Tally Weijl 
Shoes: Custom made
Purse: San Lorenzo Italy


Till the next one... 

No comments:

Post a Comment