Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

The sarong skirt



Well well well…Hello birdies! I hope you are all doing great!

The best thing about island life is that you can wear almost anything and get away with it! You don’t have to torture your mind about your outfits! You can just wrap a sarong around you with a simple top and accessorize accordingly and voila!! No fuss!! You can’t do that in the city can you?

I love the combination of my outfit’s colors today! Both warm and pastel, they make a nice contrast with my tan and golden accessories.

I chose a white x-large handmade purse (my favorite this summer) which is perfect for my walks on the island. Plus, you can fit anything in there!! Look at the size of it!

 It’s getting late and I’m sleepy. And I have to wake up early for the beach tomorrow!

Goodnight birdies :-)




















Peach sarong: UTERQUE
Top: H&M
Purse: Handmade by Christina (contact me for orders https://www.facebook.com/costantia.kalli )
Short necklace: Indian Shop
Long necklace: H&M
Arm cuff: Monastiraki flee market-Athens
Ankle chain: Mykonos

Till the next one...


No comments:

Post a Comment