Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Gangsta style!




I was in a gangster mood today! No heels, no fancy dress, just my comfortable adidas sneakers, my beanie and my coat worn in a Puff Daddy way.



Honestly, those sneakers saved my life! They are comfortable, stylish and have a hidden heel! What else can we ask for? For those days that you want to look effortlessly cool but your feet scream “no heels please’!!

Just put on your black leggings (I love the shiny version I got from Zara) , an oversized coat, your sneakers and you are ready! Because sometimes a girl needs a break!































Shiny leggings: ZARA
Sneakers: ADIDAS Rome
Coat: Bought on a trip to Hong Kong
T-Shirt: ZARA
Purse: PRIMARK Berlin
Beanie: BERSHKA
Shades: TOPSHOP
Gloves: From Austria

Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment