Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Monday, September 18, 2017

Viva Italia




Buongiorno belle!!!

Yeap, I do love Italy, you know it by now. What can I say? I’m in love with the Italian culture and given the chance I tap it for inspiration, not just in fashion but in my house, my environment and lifestyle in general. After all, Greeks and Italians are so similar (una fazza una razza!).

Surely one of the most iconic Italian goddesses of all time is Sophia Loren. Her legendary fashion moments make her the original style influencer. I love her outfits that although simple, make her the epitome of sex appeal (just the right amount of sexiness).
She was all about the “hourglass” silhouette which declared her the ultimate bombshell!

She was my inspiration for today (even though I wish I had her curves!!).

Black vintage mid length skirt, black cropped top and the absolute Italian accessory, the head scarf.

P.S Today's detail: The wooden earrings are my new obsession. The chunkier, the better. In natural colors and materials.


Andiamo ragazze!


























Top: H&M
Skirt: Vintage
Shoes: Custom made
Purse: Tsaousis (cost: 3 euro!!)
Scarf: San Lorenzo Firenze
Shades: Dior

Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment