Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Fringes





Hello ladies!

In today’s post I am wearing one of my favorite pieces of the season! A maxi cotton fringe dresses in cream color. It’s one of those dresses I fell in love with instantly. The cotton fringe at the bottom makes all the difference and turns a super simple cotton dress into a very special piece.
Again, as mentioned many times before on this blog, versatile clothes are value for money. Equally impressive worn with flat summer sandals, smart casual wedges or more formal heels.
Also, the color (off-white) is one of the season’s trends (along with all earth colors).

I accessorized with my currently favorite type of material (raffia and wedges).


Enjoy!




























Dress: ZARA
Purse: Mykonos
Shoes: Schutz
Shades: Forever 21


Till the next one...




No comments:

Post a Comment