Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Monday, June 4, 2018

The bronze skirt





Get it straight! I cannot stress enough the fact that earth tones are here to stay this summer! The earthy tones provide a natural but sexy look especially on darker skins (and now some crying over the fact that I STILL didn’t work on my tan. Not my fault though….the weather in Cyprus is bi-polar!!).
Anyhow….as I was saying by embracing the earthy tones in your wardrobe you become more “in-tune” with Mother Nature! Eco-friendly and stylish!!

Just play with the texture of the fabrics to avoid looking monotonous. Fashion comes and goes, as well as colors! But the “earthy” look always sneaks its way into fashion.
 So find your “earthy” shade and rock it.























Top: H&M
Skirt: Zara
Shoes: H&M
Purse: Zara
Shades: Zara


Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment