Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Parisian Affair




Once again I found my self in Paris!! Aawww....the city of light, romance and love! This city never fails to excite me. When I am there I automatically switch on to that mood when you feel like everything is so perfect and that life is a movie where nothing can go wrong...

How can you not feel like this when whenever you go, the beauty of the city is right there in front of you! Even in the smallest things!
It brings out the romance in me!And I assure you that my sense or romanticism is well hidden! It takes a beautiful day in Paris like this one to bring it out....

The city was exceptionally sunny this time. However, in the morning it was chilly enough to make me want to wear my favorite fluffy cardigan! Hand made by my AMAZING cousin Christina who can literally make anything you ask for!! I just looooove it. Thank you cuz! Even the professional photo shooting team that was taking photos of a (I suppose) famous woman right next to us gave my cardigan some good looks!!

Let me take you there with me through my photos and Indila's song....

























Fluffy Cardigan: Hand made by Christina
Sweat Pants: ZARA
Shoes: H&M
Shades: DIOR


Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment