Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Tailored peg trousers




Hello my loves!

Since the weather cannot make up its mind, I decided that today’s outfit would cover all seasons! Long sleeve top, Spring trousers and Summer sandals! I like mixing different seasonal items as long as they look good in my eyes!

I bought these tailored peg trousers recently dreaming that I would be wearing them with my tank tops and strappy sandals looking all tanned and glowing! But since it is still chilly to be wearing skimpy tops, I decided to try it with my long sleeve cropped top. And surprisingly I loved it! I love cropped tops in general this season and the combination with the high waisted trousers was something I gladly adopted!

The color of the trousers (khaki-yellowish) is one of my favorite colors. In the Summer I would wear it with light gray,baby-blue or white tops and colorful sandals!

Because of its balloon-style which already adds some centimeters to your hips, if you don’t like cropped tops, I would suggest to wear it with a fitted top that goes in the trousers and which will show your waist and your figure. 































Trousers: ZARA Athens
Shoes: River Island Amsterdam
Cropped top: H&M
Purse: San Lorenzo Florence
Shades: Topshop
Rings: H&M


Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment