Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 14, 2018

Polka dots and net bags





Bonjour mes beautés!

According to Marc Jacobs there is never a wrong time for a polka dot! And I couldn’t agree more!
This pattern had a leading role in many of my previous outfits but this years polka dots are at their best! They are so 50’s and elegant and they are equally beautiful on accessories, shoes, clothes, even shades!
And while they are here in all sizes and colors, I have to say that the all time classic black and white remains my favorite!

As a style that has been celebrated again and again throughout the years, the polka dots are a great addition to our wardrobes and personally I am super excited to find new ways to wear it every time!
So my suggestion is to stash your stripes and stock up on polka dots! Or better yet, wear them together (wisely)!

The other statement piece on this post is the net bag! Currently trending, this super simple net bag is the new hot piece and I am loving the idea. Effortless and affordable alternative to our regular purse!

P.s obsessed with my new handmade acrylic earrings!!!

Bisous!!























\

Polka dot top: H&M
Trousers: H&M
Black net bag: Asos
Shoes: Vintage Charalas
Shades: Forever 21


Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment