Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Beige on beige




Hello sweethearts!

Today’s post is all about nude and beige colored outfits! I looove beige color tones! I have always loved them! Especially in the summer as it goes perfectly with tanned skin (By the way that reminds me that I still look paler than ever!! Note to self: GO THE BEACH ASAP GIRL!!).
When I talk about beige colors, I mean various shades of it like cream, tanned, light brown, sand and anything in between! Anything that reminds us of safari outfits will do!
Mixing different tones of beige gives you an air of elegance! Plus, you become a canvas for accessorizing! You can pretty much accessorize with any color. However, you can keep your accessories in the same tones (after all raffia and wooden accessories are the latest trend)! You can also add a splash of black or khaki if you fell like you are being too “monochrome”.

I hope you enjoy the post!

Cheers loves xxx





























Trousers: Mango
Top: Zara
Coat: Asos
Shoes: Asos
Purse: Tsaousis



Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment