Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Monday, April 16, 2018

Life in color




Life is a beautiful journey so we should treat it accordingly. Colors were always a source of happiness, playfulness and hope! Sure…there are times when we feel like wearing just black or white and that’s fine too. But then again there are those times when we want to go vibrant and colorful!

Did you know that each color evokes a different emotion? For instance orange signifies vitality and health. Yellow activates anxiety (ooops….so much for my new yellow dresses) and green sparks calmness and peace.
In any case, a colorful outfit will always lift your spirit and will make you feel happier.

That’s the effect this dress had on me when I saw it so I decided to buy it! I have to say that it accomplished its mission in lifting my spirits perfectly.

The smock-sweater style proved to be very comfortable around the city. And of course as I mentioned again, I completed the look with a string bag (new obsession).

And once more, I accessorized with my new handmade acrylic earrings in geometrical shapes (also currently obsessing).

Sending many kisses your way!


xxxx






















Dress: Zara
String bag: Mango
Shades: Forever 21
Shoes: Asos



Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment