Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Monday, March 12, 2018

Red pants




Hello there ladies (and gentlemen)!

Let me start by saying how happy I was today to see the sunny weather outside! And as per usual, when the sun is out, I’m out too! Don’t be fooled though….the sun is slowly starting to show up but the temperature is still tricky…. So before putting those chunky sweaters away for the season (soon…very soon I hope), take them for a last walk around the streets because soon they will be locked up for good!

So, leather clothes were never my thing really, except some special pieces that I have fallen in love with throughout the time.  Such as leather coats and jackets and a couple of mid-length vintage skirts I own (usually in black, beige or brown). I never really thought that I would be seen in red leather pants to be honest (even though I never say never when it comes to fashion). So during one of my vintage “discoveries” I found this pair of leather pants. I liked the fact that the length was above the calf and also the softness of the leather. So I thought to give it a chance (usually when I see something I know right away how I will be wearing it and I have the ability to see the potential in seemingly “difficult” clothes).

I matched it with this chunky sweater from H&M and my (currently favorite) beige sling back heels.

Hope you like my inspiration for today.


Cheers loves!




























Leather pants: Vintage
Sweater: H&M Greece
Shoes: ASOS
Shades: ZARA
Belt: Ioanna Kourbella



Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment