Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Granny Smith




Hello dolls!

Today I have a rather…special post for you! While studying the new trend known as “Granny Style” and going through some of my beloved deceased grandma’s photos, I decided that our grandmothers were much more stylish back then with minimum effort. There was something about the pussy-bow blouses and the cat-eye shades that made them look so chic.

The Granny style is currently trending on the runways and although I do not agree with all the versions of this trend ( I’m not a huge fan of the gray hair in young girls)  some versions fascinate me and I find them particularly interesting.
And of course as a vintage lover I adopted the style in some of my outfits, like this dress I got from a vintage shop. I combined it with my cat-eye glasses and the newly handmade velvet drawstring pouch for a more completed granny style look. And of course the retro hairstyle that I absolutely love.


Favorite detail my grandma’s green sheer gloves. Love you grandma.
 >






























Dress: The vintage company
Shoes: Forever 21
Velvet purse: Handmade from : https://www.facebook.com/KonstantiaKalli/
Earrings: Traditional Fiorentine jewelry style-Florence/Italy
Cat eye shades: Dior



Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment