Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 2, 2016

My stylish friends: Part 2








Hello sunshines!!

Continuing what was initiated as a series of posts dedicated to my stylish friends…

My girl today is Eleni, one of my dearest friends whom I’d like to thank for posing for my blog today cause I know she was feeling nervous about it.

For as long as I remember, Eleni was always the sporty girl! I rarely see her in high heels or ladylike appearances but when she does it, she rocks!!
She is so pretty she can get away with wearing the simplest clothes and still look stunning!
Today she decided that she will keep her relaxed looks and she will compensate with higher heels.
There is something incredibly sexy in the simplicity of a whit t-shirt and jeans. It must be the sense of effortlessness but one thing is for sure: with just some nips and tucks (according to each person’s style) the “white top + jeans” look, remains a classic.

And of course as a sporty girl, she chose the gray backpack bag which was custom made for her!

Thank you Eleni. You’ve got it girl!!!





















Jeans: Wego
Top and heels: Zara
Shades: Polaroid



Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment