Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 29, 2016

The Mob Wife


Hello birdies!

I feel like I was just typing up the previous post…wait…I was! Oh well, what can I say? I feel inspired on my trips and especially in Italy! And how can you resist a little bit of posing when you hear all the “ciao bella” of those naughty Italians!
Today I have a rather... “mafia style” post for you. I may be in Venice and not Sicily, however the mafia style is common all over Italy.  What a great opportunity for me to wear my favorite fedora hat (as if I need an excuse!).
Nothing too sophisticated in my outfit today. A pair of black leggings, my wooden heeled boots, my hat and I’m all set! I love leggings while traveling as they offer comfort and flexibility and you can transform them depending on the combinations you make.

I have to say that I felt like a mob wife!! But I loved it.

Don Corleone  here I come!






























Boots: Custom made
Purse: San Lorenzo leather market Firenze
Blazer: Pull and Bear
Hat: Peacocks


Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment