Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

WAREHOUSE F/W 2016/17 COLLECTION PRESENTATION

Hello sweethearts!

I recently attended the presentation of the new WAREHOUSE collection for F/W 2016/17 which was held at 1010 Hall and I would like to share with you their new proposals because I know you will love them! I surely did!

Their new proposals are about the modern city woman and it combines a variety of fabrics such as velvet, glamorous shiny fabrics, knitwear and psychedelic prints! So many styles to choose from and so beautifully presented by gorgeous models!

The new collection consists of beautiful pieces that are so versatile and adaptable to each woman’s personal style that you can create so many individual looks.

I loved the quality of the fabrics! So stylish and elegant!

Another thing I loved about the collection is that you can find clothes for all occasions and that they are so adaptable you can combine them in numerous ways. And this is something that I look for in my outfits. I look for “street style” pieces that I will be able to combine in such ways that I can wear them from day to evening! 

You can find the WAREHOUSE collection exclusively at Debenhams  in Nicosia.Larnaca, Limassol and Paphos














THE FOLLOWING  STYLES ARE MY FAVORITE:





Find everything at: Warehouse Debenhams (Nicosia, Larnaca, Limassol and Paphos)



Till the next one...


No comments:

Post a Comment